1.Call For Speakers
Interested in speaking at a SES’20 International Conference on Smart Energy Systems? You’re in the right place. We are always looking to be at the forefront of the industry with the highest quality content. We begin reviewing submissions and notifying speakers during the months leading up to an event, so don’t wait until the last minute to submit
Good luck and we hope to see you at SES’20 Conference soon!
To Submit a Speaker Proposal
- Review the conference theme, description and topics for the SES’20 conference
- Use the speaker proposal submission Template to submit a proposal that is relevant to the topic described
- The official speaking proposal submission deadline for the International Conference on Smart energy Systems is ???????????. However, SES’20 is pleased to accept proposals anytime, even before we issue a Call for Speakers, or after the deadline has passed. Please note, after the deadline, as the SEES’19 Advisory Board will get underway with speaker proposal selection, the earlier proposals are submitted, the higher the probability it will have of being accepted by the Advisory Board
- The SEES’19 Advisory Board has a preference for speaker proposals that include case studies and co-presentations with clients. Please note that the Advisory Board meets to review the Speaker proposals on a monthly basis. The Advisory Board may get in touch with you directly should they need further information. Please bear with us during the proposal review and selection process, it can take several weeks
- If you will be coordinating participation on behalf of a Speaker, please provide all your contact information in addition to that of the Speaker.
- You will be contacted if your proposal is accepted.
- Should you have any questions about the status of your proposal, or have any other questions about the SES’20 Call for Speakers, please contact us. To Submit a Speaker Proposal
- Please submit a proposal via our Speaker Submission Form. Or by mail Tom Stewart <firstname.lastname@example.org>