Dear Respected Author,
Based on your valuable experience and contributions on the field and on behalf of the SES’20 organizing committee, we sincerely invite you to submit your talk abstract (FYI: The duration of presentation at the conference will be about 25-40 Minutes.) and take part in our conference as keynote talk.
The International Conference on Smart Energy Systems (SES’20) aims to investigate innovative applications, Research Projects, Case Study, Letters, Investigation, Surveys, and last researches in the areas of Energy Systems.
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the SES’20 conference, which will be held from 10-11 September 2020, in the Fontana di Trevi Conference Centre, Rome, Italy. We are planning an outstanding scientific program led by world-renowned invited speakers.
Keynote abstract submission is OPEN.
To submit your keynote abstract, please read the submission guidelines and use the following submission form.
If you have problems with submitting your keynote abstract using the online submission form, you can submit it directly to the following emails:
Publication of best selected papers in many journals: Read More here: Journals
Keynote speaker can enjoy 15%-OFF registration fee, on or before 01 September 2019, and the publication of the keynote abstract in the SES’20 conference proceedings. Also, we offer free registration for eventual submitted research paper. (free registration for the second paper).
Looking forward to hearing back from you and welcoming you in SES’20, Rome on 10-11 September 2020.
International Conference on Smart Energy Systems
Venue: Fontana di Trevi, Rome, Italy. 10-11 Sept, 2020
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: https://ses-conference.org/
We have the pleasure to introduce you our invited Plenary Speakers
Thank you for your interest in SES’20 Conference, Please read carefully the following notes before filling out the form:
- SES’20 Welcomes speakers all year round. If you specifically wish to speak at SES’20 Conference or any upcoming Corgascience’s Conferences. Please fill the form bellow prior the submission deadline
- The selection of a Speaker for the SES’20 conference is entirely independent of any commercial consideration and is based solely upon merit as determined in consensus by the SES’20 Advisory Board
- If you are unable to attend the conference inform the SES’20 Secretariat as soon as possible
- When preparing your presentation we suggest you use the PPT template (save it on your PC)
- Ensure that you are aware of the time limit for your presentation and that you do not exceed this limit
- All Speakers will be provided with a standard SES’20 branded presentation template
Guidance notes for presentation slides:
- Your presentation as a keynote talk will be run from 25-40 Minutes.
- Please take time to consider the most effective way to disseminate the information
- Remember that slides with too much detail or extensive content will take more time to cover than a slide holding a well structured set of key points
Have a good luck and we hope you enjoy the experience!
Field marked with * are required. Email will not be disclosed to the public