Lets join hands & go green for our Planet Earth
SES’20 AIMS TO
The International Conference on Smart Energy Systems (SES’20), will be held from 25-26 February, 2020 in St Catharine’s College, University of Cambridge CB2 1RL, United Kingdom. Presents the best of current systems research and practice, emphasizing innovation and quantified experience. SES’20 intends to emerge as the foremost world-wide gathering of academics, researchers, scientists, top research think tanks and industry technology developers from worldwide
- Possibility of presenting certified oral communications
- Publication of your abstract and/or your extended abstracts in the proceedings ebook of the conference
- Possibility of submiting your extended papers to International Congress Journals
- Hear from experts and meet new people in your field
- develop new collaborations, applications, and products of the mentioned fields
Who Should Attend?
- Researchers, Developers
- Technologists, Scientists and Engineers
- companies and/or institutions to present their innovations, products and research results
- research think tanks
- industry technology developers
- Energy-efficient companies
- Anyone who is interested in energy systems
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion and meet inspiring Speakers and Experts from World-Wide
The Most Awaiting
The consumption of non-environmental friendly energy resources has doubled since the beginning of the century and demand growth has grown with the rapid development of the industry and telecommunications sectors. This has led to environment pollution and climate change.